Thursday 22 September 2011

Life of a PR Intern at Goldie London

Some of you may know that I have been blessed enough to be the latest PR intern at Goldie London and I can tell you know it has been brilliant thus far! I've got to know the ins and outs of PR; it's not all the glitz and glam you see on TV mark my words lol. I've had to do research on buyers in San Francisco and Los Angeles, I've had to find contact details of literally every boutique in some states... it's so hard.
 Well anyway one of the fun parts was the fashion show we did in the middle of Spitalfields Market in Shoreditch. A lot of organisation and planning goes into these shows and the best part is seeing what you have put effort into coming to life!


Before the show started


One of my favorite pieces the Frankie jacket


This lovely model Sif who has been in Glamour, Bazaar and Elle





Her velvet shorts are so CUTE




Other brands at the show ^^









run throughs while people watch 


The three main models


When you have a go-go career you have to master the art of taking notes on anything in sight, Here i was of to the PR office to drop off some samples, my hand is the best notepad


At the ASOS headquaters




The team! I HATE this picture i look ever so horrid lol, but you need the memories don't ya! 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig