Saturday 10 September 2011

Going Native All Over Again!

I'm totally in love with ponchos all over again, well I have been for a while but I have just been TOO busy to blog about it! Sorry :( well the comfortable wrap arounds are back and I hope they are here to stay!

The Serena striped poncho from Boohoo has to be one of my ultimate favorites, I am in love with the length and shape.

More others above include:
Knitted Festival poncho from ASOS

I was working backstage for a show in Shoreditch and one of the models turned up in this poncho, i fell so deep in love but my heart broke shortly after when she said she had purchased it from Topshop and they had removed them from the shelves *sigh*

xoxo
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig