Monday 5 September 2011

Fashionista..? :/

So. I was just browsing through my first blog La Bella Vita 9 and I came across these pictures I merged together in early May 2010 when I was considering becoming a stylist. Can I just say... ultimate cringe. Who did I think I was? LOL. 


The first picture was Summer Trends and the second was more of a Tom Boy Look. After seeing a picture of Kim Kardashian with a baseball/ Nu Era cap on. I fell in love with the look. Most importantly, this highlights that fashion doesn't really change, well it does but some looks are relatively still in season, yes we all know fashion repeats itself. But some of the items, especially from the summer trends collage haven't even had a chance to go out of season yet. ha.
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig