Thursday 25 August 2011


Currently reading 'Pride and Prejudice' the epic and drama filled novel which is centered around love, wealth, upbringing and social standing. I remember reading the book as part of my English Literature GCSE I loved the book so much i got an A* for the coursework I was so fascinated by the book and its characters I felt like I was involved in the story. We were also advised to watch the film that was out in the cinema at the time staring Keira Knightley and in the screening I half fell in love with the stern and hard shelled Mr. Darcy. The genuine love they had for one another was the driving force behind their frustrating relationship which broke social boundaries and expectations in their society. (flicks page) I suggest you have a read too x

SHARE:

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig