Wednesday 31 August 2011

Bournemouth Galore...

I have had the most amazing bank holiday weekend and it would be selfish of me not to share lol so here it goes!
On Saturday evening I hopped on the coach at London Victoria en route Bournemouth for my two and a half hour journey where I would be staying with my namesake and close friend for 3 nights and I had the loveliest time and met the most amazing people. The vibrant cosmopolitan town of Bournemouth is so gorgeous, no exaggeration whatsoever... golden sands and sparkling sea, a vast variety of shops, restaurants and a buzzing nightlife . There is certainly no shortage of things to do in Bournemouth. I FINALLY watched the Inbetweeners movie and I was cry-laughing from the beginning till the end, it was brilliant. After watching the trailer like a million times a day because I am so obsessed with the television series, you can most certainly understand why this was one of my highlights of the trip. lol

I didn't take that many pictures because I was having too much fun, but what I did take I will share with you guys. If you haven't been then i suggest you GO!


My 8p postcard ;)


Love my namesake to BITS

Her lovely mates who I had the pleasure to be acquainted with.

At the Richmond pub sipping on cider


I so wanted to purchase these especially the one with the union jack for my uni room. How cool would that be?

   
Me and Christos/ Kristos i dont really know how he spells it

My princess made me these friendship bracelets

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig