Saturday 19 May 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge - The Most Amazing Shades Around!








If you are anything like me, you'll have temporary obsessions with things. Sometimes I'll have a season where I am obsessed with make up and that's where all my money go, the next month it'll be perfumes and I'll stack up on the nicest fragrances and build a little collection and other times it'll be shoes (hence my last haul) where I will literally search through websites for the hottest pairs of shoes around.
Now... It's nail polish. I've already been through this faze this year and now it's back after discovering this American brand Rescue Beauty Lounge, some of my favourite shades are out of stock unfortunately as you can see above. The ones I really want are No More Wear, IKB: 2012, Pepto Pink, Yellow Fever, Starfish-Patrick and Bikini Bottom.





This shade above IKB: 2012, I have been searching for, for like FOREVER. Its so amazing and rich, if you know where I can find a similar colour let me know, I saw one from Essie but it's sold out now and I am really not sure if this colour will ever come back in stock :(
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig