Tuesday 22 May 2012

I Want!


What do you spend your money on?
 Experiences or possessions?
What drives you?
When you think of being successful, what is the reason?

I was thinking about this the other day.... I am someone who loves nice things, shoes... bags.... make up and etc. But what I want the most is to see the world, I want to visit different countries, educate my self, to write, walk in the shoes of others. I want to give, I have a lot to give and there are so many things I would love to change given the opportunity.
I am excited to provide, provide for my children, my mum and share with those around me (I cannot say provide for friends because they too will be successful in Jesus name) I want my children to live a different life to me, I want to never have to think twice about buying something, I want to enjoy the fruits of my labour to the maximum!

I can not wait.... so excited about my future and you should be too!



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig