Sunday 11 March 2012

The Bobbi Brown Experience

I'm over the moon guys, do you know why? ... Because I finally got my Bobbi Brown brushes *does a dance* They were £139 from the website, you can purchase them HERE - I'm scared to use them now, they look so perfect and beautiful.... lol. Don't laugh at me guys, but I actually used to think that Bobbi Brown was by Whitney Houston's rapper husband Bobby Brown. *covers face*
After using MAC, Sigma and even brushes from Chanel, the Bobbi Brown brushes have to be the best. 
Here are a few pictures of them below and a make up tutorial I watched on the site, I love how the lady's make up looks afterwards, natural and flawless. xo










SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig