Friday 10 February 2012

Nail Me Instead!

Hey guys I am soooooooooooooooooo sorry that I haven't been posting as much as I really SHOULD, its the essays, uni and all that jazz that are getting on top of me, I really need to stop wallowing in my own self pity and just get cracking!
 Hope you are all doing fab and I love hearing from you guys; all the emails (Ramikadri@rocketmail.com) and messages on my Tumblr (LaBellaVita9.tumblr.com) are so lovely to read. I love you guys! 

Anyway, time to get to the point I hear you say, lol. I love nail varnish, I just wish there was a type of medicine I could consume that would cure my disease of forever chipping nails. I have tried using Sally Hansen's nail hardener, base coats and buffing my nails.... NOTHING WORKS. I can't even blame it on the nail polish I buy because when I have my acrylics  on, my nails never chip... :/ If you have a cure, please be kind and share, I'd love you forever... Ta x


Yves Saint Laurent - Deep Blue - £17 - John Lewis
Can I just add that this nail polish is chip galore, I painted my nails yesterday and my nail beds look like ripped wall paper :(


O.P.I - Uh Oh Roll Down The Window - £7.99 - eBay


Revlon - Emerald City - £1 - Poundland


Essie - Matte About You - £8.99 - eBay
Best thing ever invented, instantly transforms the texture of your nails!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig