Friday 17 February 2012

Food Does Fashion?

I was on twitter the other day when Jen a fellow blogger tweeted about the gold chain shirt below that she spotted at ASDA and I had to have a sneak peak, I saw some other nice items on the site that I would share with you guys so you can save the pennies.
How convenient! Next time you pop down to your local supermarket to by milk, beware you don't come home with trolley loads of goodies!


Chain Print Blouse - £10


Belted Pleat Dress - £20


Pleat Midi Skirt  - £14

Scarf Print Top - £8


G21 - Colored Jean - £14

Not really a fan of the shoes hence why these jeans are a view from the back.... lol x
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I've noticed before that they do tend to have some really nice pieces! So affordable aswell, the blouse is gorgeous x

    lauradreamsanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they do hun, its so good to shop around

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig