Sunday 26 February 2012

Birthday Wishlist ^,^

As you all SHOULD know I will be turning 21 very soon (April 20th) I'm not really looking forward to it if I'm comleteley honest. Yesterday I even tweeted (Via @RamiCoco 'On Friday April 20th I'll be indoors with my ma watching eastenders. #tisall'  LOL.
First of all I wanted to got to Paris for the day with my mum but I just feel like its so over the top, I don't know if its because I'm having a negative feeling towards turning 21 or I simply just DO NOT CARE.... lol.
Just for the fun of it I thought I'd compile a 21st Birthday wish list.... Lets see what I receive, I'll do a part 2 after my birthday. Ennnnnnnnnjoy!
I must, must MUST get a Naked 2 palette for my birthday, I could get it for myself now but blahhhhh.
*Looks at parents* If I get a Macbook for my birthday, I'll love these adults forevs!

Reb'l Fleur by my favourite girl Rihanna. And it smells really nice too, I promise I am NOT being bias.

I am not a massive fan of all the Michael Kors watches, maybe because everywhere I look someone has one, buuuut I love this watch so much, I have not seen anyone with this this turtle braid style watch! Don't go getting any ideas people, lol.

I have purchased the chestnut coloured uggs many times, time for the navy ones!


Aviator Raybans.... I want another pair!


I really want this anchor tattoo, on my wrist tho, the same place Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has her heart tattoo, I don't really have the balls to go through with it to be honest!
The Muji cube I blogged a few posts ago, x 3. I need 6 shelves!
YSL make up... red lippy ;)

And last of all a PUPPY!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig