Sunday 20 November 2011

Rihanna Fever!

Me and my babes Jessica went to Rihannas concert on Monday the 14th of November. Can I just say how fantastic it was? We queued outside from 2pm even though the doors were opening at 6:30pm. We met some amazing people in the queue whilst we were sitting on the floor camping out side. They shared our love for Joey Essex! We stood at the very front and Rihanna touched us! She did come on very late but her performance made up for it. Because me & Jessica knew all the dances they kept putting us up on the big screen infront of those thousands of people! Lol. My friend even came to tell me at the end that he kept seeing us. Overall it was a fab night. She has a fab body! And her vocals have MOST definitely improved! She sang hits like; Umbrella, Breakin' Dishes, Unfaithful, Hate That I Love You, Cry, We Found Love, Only Girl, Skin, Man Down, Hard, California King Bed, Cheers, Disturbia, S&M and more.

Can't wait to see her next year!

I want to be in the Rihanna Navy PLEASE :D
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig