Monday 17 October 2011

Beyonce's love spreads a little more xXx

Queen of R&B Beyonce (Carter) wife of rapper Jay z publicly revealed her baby bump at the Video Music Awards this summer. She stunned millions of viewers after she dropped the mic and held onto her minuscule baby bump at the end of her performance. 
Since revealing her pregnancy, Beyonce has released two music videos in a very short period of time. 
As much as I love Beyonce, when I saw the video, I knew it was pointless and it had probably been rushed. She needs to calm down with all that jumping, it leaves me fearing for baby BeeJay Carter loool (see what I did there?)

Check out the official video below and the announcement at the VMA's. x




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig