Monday 9 November 2015

Bye bye dark circles!


Guys, I'm flipping disgusting, yes I know! I've been consistently inconsistent and this is only my second post this year. I do apologise but I cannot guarantee that it won't happen again. I've been so busy - work, my business and everything in between, that I find it hard to have the time to myself sometimes and I'm unable to get out of this bubble and create something interesting for you to read -  because I'm too busy creating in other areas in my life. I also don't want to write for the sake of it because the posts will be of no value to you.

Anyway. I had to come back briefly just to talk about this mixture I made that actually works! I saw the mixture on Huda Beauty's YouTube channel and created the concoction myself. Now, I don't know if it's because I've been drinking so much more water than I already do, adding a serum to my routine or if it's JUST this - but the dark circles around my eyes have definitely faded. 

I was always concerned about the circles which I only noticed a lot after I got addicted to my concealer, which after you wipe off shows you how imperfect your complexion is. Having a smooth and clear canvas is important to me so whenever I see something worth trying, I will go for it.

She say two weeks, but I noticed a difference within a month, so patience people.


Green Tea Powder: Ebay
Sweet Almond Oil: Holland & Barrett
Clear containers: Ebay
Vaseline: My local hair shop



Give it a try and let me know how it goes!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig