It's nearly the end of July now, some of these products were my absolute favs in June, but I wanted to give it enough time and really try the products before I just put it out there.
(From left to right)
1. OPI Rapidry - It's an amazing spray that drys your nails in seconds; a bit on the pricey side, but so worth it! I use it in cojunction with the OPI Rapidry top coat.
2. Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash - it's fresh, fruity and feels lovely on the skin
3. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser - I loved this in Morocco, when it was too hot to wear makeup I slapped this on!
4. Clinique's Super City Block SPF 40 - With this product, a little goes a long way and it's great under foundation and keeps my make-up on for longer, especially in this heat. (if you are dark like me, when you first put it on, it's white, do not be alarmed, it disappears when you apply your foundation)
5. Clinique's SP40 Body cream - This prevented me from burning in Morocco, it's lightweight and stays on even when i'm in water so my skin has that extra protection.
6. Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Butter cream - It smells and feels so good, I've been tempted to taste it. :O
7. Nail Polishes! I was initially going to stick with the two coral shades by Maybelline and Clinique but this vampy deep purple shade called by Clinique is amazing, I really love it. I'm not sure about longevity anymore because noting lasts on my nails, I have to get an overlay in order for any colour to last on my nails; these work pretty fine. (let me know if you want the shade names, I can't find the colours right now)
8. MAC Barbados girl lusture drops (Riri hearts MAC collection) LOVE IT, I mix it with my foundation and my whole face is glowing.
9. Clinique's SP40 face cream, same thing I said about the body, it prevented me from burning whilst I was on holiday.
10. Clinique Sparkle Skin Cream (sample size) - Its an exfoliating cream that you use in the bath and it feels lovely, it gets rid of all dead skin and impurities on the surface of your skin.
11. MAC #43 lashes - if you know me well, you'll know I struggle to find lashes that suit my small eyes - these are great, I love them. If you use lashes similar, please recommend them to me as I love variety.
12. MAC RiRi Boy Lipstick (Riri hearts MAC collection) - I love this lipstick, it's so pretty, I prefer it to the RiRi Woo shade by Rihanna, look out for an in depth post coming soon.
These two products from Soap and Glory at Boots are my favourite on the list, after hearing one of my most watched YouTube gurus Tanya Burr gush about it, I decided to pop down to my nearest boots and see what all the fuss was about. Can I just say that this was the moisturiser I used in Morocco so now, every time I smell it, it takes me back there - I think theres a word or phrase for that, isn't there?
It's so nice, the smell is gorgeous, I can't even properly describe to you exactly how it smells, all I can say is that it kinda smells like fruit and sugar....? (Help me out here if you've used it please lol) But I definitely, definitely, definitely recommend!