Tuesday 16 April 2013

Birthday Wishlist

So it's that time again, I'm turning 22 on Saturday! *deep sigh* I find I'm listening to Taylor Swift's '22'  more and more often as if to say it provides me with comfort... loooool. You may think i'm exaggerating, but ageing is so daunting to me, what's more daunting is me ageing without achieving all that I want to achieve. 

With that, I thought I would conjure up a list of things I definitely won't receive -but a girl can dream. :) 
Actually, I did get 4 from this list last year/ 6 from this one. I have included the links where I can, but where I haven't, I have put in brackets where i'm assuming you can get the items from. 



Face Steamer (Argos)
Inflatable Bath Pillow (eBay)
Armani watch (John Lewis)
Lion King theatre tickets (Ticketmaster) 

SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday Hun. Just followed your blog.
    Have a look at mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig