Tuesday 17 April 2012

Chilly Summer Nights

Sorry, I have been tres busy guys, these exams and essays are killing me (Heaven forbid)... how are you? I cannot wait to finish, honestly! I promise I will be posting more frequently, doing videos and outfits of the day. I was just looking in my wardrobe and lusting after the shoes below, the only thing I do not own in this picture and I am honestly praying I receive them for my birthday this Friday. 


Do you know what I love most about summer? Summer nights! It's warm but chilly at the same time, I think I like humid air. So by Gods grace I receive these leather boots and I will rock this outfit one evening this summer!

Perfect for going on a casual date or a bite to eat with the girls... love it!
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous picks hun
    absolutely love your blog xx

    www.styleandbeautie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig