Saturday 5 January 2013

2013 - Ready, Set... GO!



Hi guys, I feel like I owe you an explanation because I’ve been gone since the end of October and I’ve actually had people complaining verbally and via emails and so forth, I am really sorry, I’ve had so much going on in my personal life that I’ve allowed it to consume me. 2012 was an okay year for me especially since I graduated, but there were also so many things on my prayer list (I write a prayer list of all the things I need to achieve and overcome during the year) that I didn’t get to tick off, I will not let this effect me, as a matter of fact this has motivated me to do and be better during 2013! I’m just praying that all my moves will be guided by the Holy Spirit and in my darkest moments I will sing the songs of the Lord and no longer let my situations overwhelm me, I’m teaching myself that wallowing in my own self pity is not cool and I’m also focusing on positivity too.


I had an amazing surprise party back in April and I also received nearly everything on my wish list. But guess what I purchased at the end of last year? My MacBook Pro! I was living without a laptop since it crashed on me in mid April whilst I was writing my dissertation but now I’m blessed with a laptop :D




                      ….. Also my mum got me this Ted Baker laptop case for Christmass



Towards the end of last year I was very weary about how I posted, I think some people have taken me for a beauty blogger, when I was more into fashion and I used to attend London Fashion week I was placed in the fashion blogger bracket. I just use my blog to write whatever I feel, and I’m grateful you take the time to listen x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig